Cookies are used to customise the content of the Website to the preferences of the User and to optimise the use of the web pages. In particular, these files allow identification of the appliance of the Website User and proper display of the web page tailored to individual needs of the User.
Cookies are also useful in generating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use the web pages, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- “session” cookies – user session identifier. These files store the current state of the Website and are deleted after you close your browser. These files also allow for memorising of booking data during each stage of the process.
- “functional” cookies make it possible to remember the settings chosen by the User and to personalise the User interface, for example, as regards the language or region of origin chosen by the User, font size, appearance of web pages, etc. These files also store personal data to be used at another completion of the booking form.
- “advertising” cookies make it possible to provide Users with advertising content that is better tailored to their interests; they also make it possible to maintain mechanisms tracking user behaviour and verifying the origin of the reservation.
- The Website does not automatically collect any information with exception of the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, that are stored on the terminal appliance of the Website User and are designed to enable use of the Website’s pages. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they proceed, storage time on the terminal appliance and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the terminal appliance of the Website User and accessing them is the operator of the Website – WAM Hotels Group, with its registered office in Cracow at ul. Św. Gertrudy 26–29, 31-048 Cracow.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (browser) by default allows storing cookies on the terminal appliance of the User. Users of the Website may at any time make changes to the settings concerning cookies. These settings can be changed, in particular in such a way as to block automatic handling of cookies in the browser settings. Alternatively, the browser can inform the User every time cookies are stored on the User’s appliance. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the settings of the software (browser).
- Cookies stored on the terminal appliance on the Website User may also be used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Website.